Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow in April

This morning while we were eating breakfast, I noticed big fluffy snow flakes floating by the window. At first I didn't realize it was snow, I thought I was seeing blossoms from the Bradford Pear trees, but then I remembered the blossoms have been gone for a few days and the leaves are out. It just seems so strange to see snow in April. I'm glad it is supposed to be back in the 60s by tomorrow. I'm coordinating our church egg hunt this year, so I need the warm weather to help nudge me in the right direction. While typing this post, Emily has put her shoes and socks on by herself. Though it seems like a little thing, it definitely saves us time in the mornings. This afternoon I'm having major dental work done, so please say a prayer for me!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It flurried out our way too. Crazy weather! Hope you egg hunt goes well and your dental appt.

Amanda said...

My prayers are with you for your dental work. I need to go soon but I keep putting it off cause I'm a big chicken. We didn't get any snow this morning but I am so ready for the pretty weather again. I am just tickled it will be nice weather this year while the kids are hunting eggs.